Student grooming prices
The price for a student groom is half the price of a standard groom. For our standard groom prices visit www.linbydoggrooming.com
The dog will be groomed by a student but overseen by a qualified groomer, the groom will include all services but may take a little longer. Toilet breaks and water will be provided for the dog.
- All breeds are catered for, if to cannot see your breed please contact us for a price.
- All breeds prices are from, and dependant on coat condition, style and behaviour.
- Prices are for clipped pet trims, based on an appointment every 6 to 10 weeks (unless stated otherwise). If you haven’t attended within that period we may add an overgrown fee of £5 to £10 onto the price, due to the extra work/time required.
- We would require your pet to be brought to the salon at an allocated time and collected when advised.
- Fleas – if your dog is found to have fleas the groom will be terminated and collection will be required immediately. A £15 charge for flea treating the salon will be required.
|BREED||STUDENT GROOM PRICE|
|Airedale||£35 / Handstrip £45+|
|Akita||£45 (3 hours)|
|Bearded Collie||£35 (in full coat every 4 weeks)|
|Bedlington||£20 – £25|
|Bichon or Poodle x’s from||££20+|
|Border Terrier||£20 / Handstrip £25+ (3 hrs)|
|Cairn||£20 / Handstrip £25|
|Chow Chow from||£45|
|Cocker||£20 / Show trim £25+ |
|English Cocker||£20 /Show trim £25+|
|Labradoodle (unless small) from||£30|
|Lakeland||£20 / £30 Handstrip|
|Lhasa||£20 – £25|
|Long hair / Wired Dachshund||£20/ £25+ Handstripped|
|Maltese / Maltipoo||£20|
|Old English Sheepdog from||£40+|
|Parson / Jack Russell||£20+|
|Scottie||£20 / £30 Handstrip|
|St Bernard from||£45|
|Standard Poodle from||£45+|
|Welsh Terrier||£20+ / £30+ Handstrip|
|Westie||£20 – £25|
|Wire Haired Fox Terrier||£20+ / Handstrip £25+|
If you are interested in a student groom for your pet contact us using the form below.